DDOT Motor Coach/Freight Management
Management of motor coach permitting and movement within the district. Being developed under the umbrella of the CVISN Program (FMCSA).
CVO04-2 - CV Administrative Processes - Motor Coach Management
- The center shall issue parking permits to buses and commercial vehicles for use in the district.
- The center shall manage parking permits for buses in the district as it relates to special events.
- The center shall receive permit data from other commercial vehicle administration centers.
- The center shall exchange permit data among other commercial vehicle administration centers.
- The center shall exchange safety and credentials data among other commercial vehicle administration centers; includes border clearance status, credentials information, credentials status information, driver records, accident reports, and safety status inf
- The center shall apply for permits for parking in the district.
|Stakeholder||Roles and Responsibilities|